Sunday, May 03, 2009

Blog on organizing information

Organizing and extracting information from unstructured data is an area that excites me tremendously. I have started learning the tricks of the trade in the last couple of years, and there is still a long way to go. Dhaval shares the interest too, and we thought of writing a blog on the things we do, things we read and our learnings. We call it 'On Organizing Information', and this post should give you sense of what we intend to write about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I assume precise post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i very love all your writing choice, very useful.
don't quit and keep posting because it just very well worth to read it.
impatient to browse a lot more of your content pieces, have a good day ;)

Unknown said...

Apple should make the new iPad that has a camera that will take a picture when a face is detected and have a setting for infants and pets