Saturday, June 30, 2007

A New Beginning

For a long time this blog lived a dormant existence under the name 'Machine Learning Chronicle' . Over the last year, caught between baffling Gaussian tosses and intricate kernel machines which go by the fancy name of Support Vector Machines, I have not been able to write much. Ideas are not restricted to a genre or science and hence I thought of making this blog more broad-based and cover more topics in science and technology. So, here I rechristen this blog as 'Let a thousand ideas bloom!' - for ideas are the heart of science.

Over the last year, I have picked interests in information retrieval, natural language processing, cognitive sciences and the Web 2.0 phenomenon. In addition, programming, physics and space talk are always perennial favourites of mine. So that is what this place is about ... facts, thoughts and ideas.

So let me set the ball rolling ...

No comments: